Sunday, November 8, 2009

In My Mailbox - 20


Bought:


The Giver
by Lois Lowry - my review
-the dystopia challenges are calling me


Dies the Fire
by S. M. Stirling
-more dystopia






Tomorrow, Maybe
by Brian James
-thinking of doing a Discover Brian James theme week


Thief
by Brian James


Love, Lies and Lizzie
by Rosie Rushton - my review
-a YA re-telling of Pride & Prejudice
-preparing for the Pemberley Ball - please join me!
-note: this book will be featured during the Pemberley Ball with a giveaway offer


Borrowed:
Yeah, actually went to the library. My name was finally up from the waiting list. ;-D


Leviathan
by Scott Westerfeld
-steampunk, baby


*In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu