Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pemberley Ball - word search

The Pemberley Ball
commences live tomorrow
6-8pm PST



To pass the time why not noodle over my word search.

In case your spectacles are not handy, click on pic for a larger and printable version.








And some reading to amuse you in the interim...

Bibliofreak spotted a Twitter version of Pride and Prejudice posted at Under the Mad Hat.

Give it a read. It's Twitter. Should be quick?

Pride and Twitterverse

Excerpt:

TheRealJaneAusten:
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of good fortune must be in want of a wife.

MrsB:
A Mr Bingley--worth 50,000 followers a year--has joined Twitter! He's brought a friend, Mr Darcy--worth 100,000 followers a year! Pls RT

MrsB:
@JaneB @LizzyB @MaryBsaphorisms @KittyB @LydiaB I will have one of you girls married into internet fame yet. Just you wait.

LizzyB:
@MrsB But mother, I think we can pull ourselves up by our dooce-straps just fine.

MrsB:
Blogcasting: How to find husbands for your daughters: http://tinyurl/momblog Now with free giveaway from our Etsy embroidery shop. Pls RT

LizzieB:
@JaneB If I could love a man who would love me enough to take me for a mere 50 followers, I should be well pleased...




 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu