Monday, May 9, 2011

Playing Tag


Got tagged in this fun quiz of sorts by Freda's Voice.

1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
I would love to relive a fun day at Disneyland as a teen with my cousins and without a care in the world.

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Too scary of a thought. I wouldn't want to change the present.

3) What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Haven't come across her yet.

4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
No can do.

5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself.
Fried foods cravings.

6) Describe yourself in one word.
Polyanna

7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Blunt. -and love that about her ;-D

8) Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
I blog to share the love of books.

I tag Giada, Kristina and Kulsuma.

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu