Sunday, May 10, 2009

In My Mailbox - 5


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via your mailbox, library, store, etc.

You can find out more information on how to setup your own In My Mailbox here. Make sure and add yourself to The Story Siren's Mr. Linky to share the books you've recently received.

Below is a list of books I've acquired this past week. Can't wait to dip into them.

Bought:


Silver Phoenix
by Cindy Pon

-because she rocks and I saw her at her San Francisco event










My Big Nose and other natural disasters
by Sydney Salter

-because of Author Guest blog at My Favorite Author







Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith - my review

-because of the zombies, of course






 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu